If you are setting up a new Mag box:
1. You connect your MAG box to your TV and to your internet router.
2. It takes around 30-60 seconds to boot, once it do it you can go to (settings) and select (interface). It’s here you tell it where to go when it loads up. You can also change here your weather information to be shown in Fahrenheit or in Celsius.
3. Now you need to go to (system settings) and choose (Network) and then Auto (DHCP).
4. Choose now (Auto update software) and set auto update enabled. Press the F2 button (green button) to update the software. Exit now and choose (servers) menu
5. Now choose (General) and add a timeserver, pool.ntp.org. Press the (KB) button on your remote to bring up the keyboard on the screen. Here you can fix the time, press ok to save your settings and then exit to (servers).
6. Choose (Portals) and enter http://1visionhosting.xyz:25461/c
Now you can start using the MAG IPTV box.
We recommend you adust your buffer settings higher than the default of 0.